[aprssig] APRS resolution

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Sat Apr 15 21:52:54 EDT 2006

Not necessarily - your GPS might be capable of more resolution that it puts
out in NMEA.  Garmin GPS receivers will output their position in
double-precision floating point, which the T2 will convert to Base92 for a
max resolution of a couple of feet.  Some PC-based clients can probably do
the same thing.

Scott
N1VG