[aprssig] Hmmmmm.

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Wed Apr 12 21:56:10 EDT 2006

Most ads for amateur related products do not mention you need a
license.  Furthermore, the product can be used outside of ham radio so
no license would be needed in all cases.  I did not look over everything
in detail, I just thought it looked like APRS might be branching out a bit.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com