[aprssig] Bad path for a plane

Stan - N0YXV n0yxv at gihams.org
Mon Apr 10 23:46:42 EDT 2006

I think your preaching to the choir. The solution is not how to preach to
the choir but how to reach the congregation. :-D

P.S. The newbie in my finally figured out the trapping thingy (and it _was_
in the standard I just missed it). What's funny is I've been doing it
anyway.Now just to get more people in my area to trap the excessive paths
then Kansas doesn't wind up in Iowa....Toto. ;-)