[aprssig] Interpeting packets on findu

Stan - N0YXV n0yxv at gihams.org
Fri Apr 7 14:48:10 EDT 2006

Yes it does but it leaves me with one last question (hopefully :-D). Something
must be wrong then if I see a qAR on the raw data feed on findu.com (APRS-IS
data) correct? Since my packets do show up with qAR on findu.com.

N0YXV-9>GPSMV,WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1,qAO,K0BEV:$GPRMC,153030,A,4052.5035,N,09827.3983,W,049.2,239.0,070406,006.3,E*62
N0YXV-9>GPSMV,WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1,qAR,N0YXV-1:$GPGGA,153032,4052.4894,N,09827.4292,W,1,07,1.4,591.9,M,-27.0,M,,*73

(For those of you that hate GPGGA type strings I am getting a HamHUD to fix that
problem :-D)