[aprssig] Re: aprssig Digest, Vol 22, Issue 6

VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Thu Apr 6 23:00:43 EDT 2006

Stan N0YXV wrote...

> What's so wrong with at least exploring an idea?

The software is not in the public domain. It's not up to you, me or Scott to
alter the wishes of Roger G4IDE SK. The decisions that shaped the
registration process came about as a direct result of Roger's wishes and
those he entrusted to follow his wishes. As someone that has a glimpse of
the registration procedure, I can tell you that the vast majority of
"registration problems" are caused by non-hams trying to get UI-View32
registered and by people that have problems with their email account.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH