[aprssig] Interpeting packets on findu

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Thu Apr 6 22:34:40 EDT 2006

The client IGate doesn't report qAO or qAo.  The client IGate only
reports qAR,call or call,I which is converted to qAR,call by the server.
If the IGate is connected to a limited feed port (filter port), the
_server_ will change the qAR to qAo.  This was originally done to
identify any potential filter port issues.  As noted earlier, you can
see that explained at http://www.aprs-is.net/q.htm

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net