[aprssig] Re: aprssig Digest, Vol 22, Issue 6

VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Thu Apr 6 21:48:55 EDT 2006

Scott N1VG wrote...

> http://n1vg.net/images/uivpatch.gif
> I've been sitting on this because of the flamewar that erupted last time I
> brought it up, a year ago.

Scott, you're on the wrong list for this, but I would suggest shelving the
idea permanently to prevent another flame war. I seem to recall that the
flaming didn't start in earnest until you suggested after meeting a lot of
opposition that you would make the proposition directly to Roger's grieving
widow. As one of the people that flamed you at that point, I think the
current system works just fine and respects Roger's wishes. It also helps
keep the use of UI-View32 to licensed amateur radio operators. Please drop
it.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
www.ui-view.org