[aprssig] Re: [ui-view] (fwd) Poll results for ui-view

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Apr 5 13:16:59 EDT 2006

Sorry,
No, I was asking if anyone else was having difficulties
in signing up for the APRSSIG.  I had never heard
any complaints before, but Jan has for years
made posts on the UIview lists to the effect that
the APRSSIG is exclusive, and he cannot get "accepted"..

I was asking anyone if they knew why anyone would
have problems subscribing to APRSSIG?   Bob

>>> mwrobertson at comcast.net 04/04/06 9:30 PM >>>
Bob,

I don't understand your asking others to comment for Jan? I think he
said why in the quoted text you included. :-)

Robbie