[aprssig] Kenwood TM-G707A for sale

Phil Reed preed at dnaco.net
Tue Apr 4 08:26:21 EDT 2006

Kenwood TM-G707A for sale. This is a dual-band FM mobile rig with a data
connector on the front, suitable for direct connection to a TNC (cable
not included). Supports both 1200 and 9600 bps. Also has 180 memory
channels, alphanumeric labeling of each channel, 4 PM banks
(configurations). 50 watts on 2 meters, 35 watts on 440. The control
head can be detached with an optional mounting kit (not included).
Includes DTMF microphone, manual, mounting bracket, warranty card.

This radio is new. I picked it up at an auction for a (non-ham) business
that was going under. The radio looks like it's never been powered up.
All accessories are included except the microphone hanger and the
mounting screws. I have the original box.

Since it's data-capable, I'm offering it here before I put it up on ebay.

$200 + shipping.

--
                                 ...phil / w8sca

GnuPG Public Key: http://www.moyen.org/pubkey.html
GnuPG Key ID: 0x45ee5d85
Fingerprint: BC40 B55C 8792 FF7F 2969 32D7 D6B5 7ACD 45EE 5D85