[aprssig] No TAPR or APRS at Dayton Forums?

Stan Horzepa stanzepa at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 3 19:12:31 EDT 2006

There will be a TAPR Forum at the Dayton Hamvention this year, as well as
the annual Packet Bash (at a new and more convenient location). See
http://www.tapr.org/conferences.html for more info.

With regards to an APRS Forum, as you may or may not know, I have been
moderating the APRS Forum at Dayton forever (or it seems like forever).
Usually, during the late winter, someone from the Hamvention contacts me to
ask me to moderate another APRS Forum. This year, no one has contacted me.

So, I assume that (1) they contacted someone else to moderate the APRS Forum
or that (2) they saw fit not to have an APRS Forum this year (despite the
fact that we always pack the room for the Forum).

And so it goes.

Stan, WA1LOU