[aprssig] No TAPR or APRS at Dayton Forums?

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Apr 3 16:57:52 EDT 2006

Well, there IS a demo of the D700 and D7 with the AvMap Geosat.  That should
be interesting.  I haven't seen one of those up close yet - I'd get one but
they're a little pricey.  I'm trying to get the interface spec to find out
if there's any way to send waypoints to it with symbol and comment details.
If so, I'll add support to my new tracker.

Looks like we're going to be just a few booths down from you, John.  Argent
Data Systems (OpenTracker), APRS World, and HamHUD will be in 213 and 214.

Scott
N1VG