[aprssig] ARRL Web Site Propagating Out-Of-Data APRS Into

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Apr 3 14:07:25 EDT 2006

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 scott at opentrac.org wrote:

> That's why I was hoping for www.aprs.net, since it's way up there in the
> rankings.  I'd even be happy to host any other content for that site that
> I'm able to.

The Wiki is starting to look useful!

> Failing that, it'll just be a matter of getting lots of links to the site.

Count one more.  I linked to it from one of my sites.  I have no
idea how much traffic the particular site gets, but there are a lot
of links to it so it must be a bit.  Should improve your ranking
another small amount.

I added a couple more useful links to the Wiki, including a link to
another SAR/APRS Wiki page elsewhere that has some good info on it.