[aprssig] APRS Wiki

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Sat Apr 1 00:08:54 EST 2006

Ok, thanks to Steve the Wiki can now be accessed at:

http://info.aprs.net

What's up there now is very quick and dirty - I'm just trying to get some
stubs so people have a place to start adding content.  To edit the pages,
you just need to create a login - it's picky about the naming format,
though, and wants something like ScottMiller or AprsUser or ScottN1VG.

I'm trying to avoid just ripping off everyone else's content - I did rip off
the Wikipedia APRS entry, but I wrote a significant part of that in the
first place.  If you've got content of your own, feel free to post it.  Even
if it's just a summary and link to your own page, that's a start.

Even if it's just stubs (filling in more software applications or trackers,
for example) then at least we can start to see what's missing.

Scott
N1VG