[aprssig] digi and igate coverage in the plains

N0YXV - Stan Coleman n0yxv at gihams.org
Thu Sep 29 21:59:52 EDT 2005

By NB do you mean NE? Nebraska's two digit abbreviation is NE (don't ask
me why it just is).

Today there is almost continuous coverage between Kearney NE and Omaha
NE along I-80. We are working on filling in those spots especially areas
along and near the interstate. There are plans a foot to add a large
chunk South of Lincoln another large section South of Hastings NE and
another large chuck between Columbus NE and Norfolk NE. All of those
sections should be lit up by the Spring Storm Chasing Season. We are
trying to get the locale Central Nebraska Weather Service online by
Spring.

You can join the Central Nebraska APRS group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cnaprs . Membership is required only as a
means to keep spammers out.