[aprssig] D7 Band B Monitor

David Odom dodom at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 29 19:55:53 EDT 2005

I assume you have a TH D7A since you are in the US.  The TH D7E has a
different band arrangement.

Band A & B
The default for band A is VHF 144 MHz  you can also us alternate sub band
118 MHz
The default for band B is UHF 440 MHz   you can also use alternate sub band
VHF 144 MHz
To do what you want just change your APRS to band B and use the sub band for
the local air and  the default band for police.

Dave
W4VOR