[aprssig] D7 Band B Monitor

John Zaruba Jr aa2bn at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 19:53:05 EDT 2005

Ron,

Your best bet is to utilize the PM memories, since these save the
entire radio configuration.

Use P.IN then memory slot 2 to copy the current config to PM2.

Press PM then softkey 2 to get the config you just saved.

Change the Band B VFO to use 144 MHz.

Go into the menu mode for TNC and select Band B as the data band.

Go into the menu mode for APRS and Set Band B as the data band there
too.

Now you can use Band A for Airband, VHF HI, etc.

To go back to the old configuration, press PM the softkey 1.

Using PM memories allows you to have up to 5 different radio
configurations.

I hope the helped you a bit...

73,

John AA2BN