[aprssig] Passing packets to APRS IS

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Sat Sep 24 08:33:17 EDT 2005

Gating packets from RF to APRS-IS which are not originated by your
station requires using a verified login.  We also would like the IGate's
ID added to the path with the qAR construct but this is not critical.
For instance:

PCSAT2>BEACON,SGATE,WIDE,qAR,VK4TEC-1:T#194,091,091,002,094,072,11111111
,0001,1

There are some extensive descriptions of the gating available at
www.aprs-is.net

If you are not familiar with and wish to implement a verified login,
please contact me directly off-SIG.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net