[aprssig] Help setting up Kenwood D700A

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Wed Sep 14 14:18:07 EDT 2005

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, Robbie - WA9INF wrote:

> Scott,
>
> There is also a Kenwood D-700 forum on Yahoo I believe.. I'm thinking,
> if it's APRS related, this is the correct forum... Not like using
> UI-View group and asking for general APRS questions not directly related
> to UI-View32..
>
> Robbie

  Actually there are two D700 groups on Yahoo. I think this all started
with AprsPoint and the D700 setup conversation. I had hoped to have my
"help page" up by now by my primary computer died (with AprsPoint,
Photoshop etc).

  Hopefully I'll have the help page ready tonight (with setup
graphics) and point the folks to it.

--
...DOUG
KD4MOJ