[aprssig] Help setting up Kenwood D700A

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Sep 14 13:56:07 EDT 2005

Seems like we see a lot of D700 help requests here.  I'm not saying that
this isn't a good place for them - we have lots of experts here - but I'm
curious, does Kenwood provide any technical support directly?  I'd hope so,
but the only radio manufacturer I can think of that has EVER answered an
email I sent was Ten-Tec.  They replied promptly and were extraordinarily
helpful.  No one else even sent so much as an automated reply.

Scott
N1VG