[aprssig] Help setting up Kenwood D700A

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 11 19:34:15 EDT 2005

Make sure you have told the radio if you are or are
not using a GPS depending on your particular setup.
It won't show any received packets or keep the list up
to date of received data/stations unless you tell it
how it is supposed to work.  I don't know what the
menu setting is but its on the APRS menu, 3 I think,
but I don't have the submenu numbers.  Also, another
menu setting has to be set to what NMEA string to
expect from the GPS.  If that isn't right, then it
won't work either.

Chris
KB8UIH