[aprssig] APRS Voice Alert

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 08:02:48 EDT 2005

You could use the ISD Analogue recording chips for that.
Very easy to put together, not even a micro needed,
just a small ammount of CMOS logic, if that.

The ISD chips can have several short messages recorded,
for replay at the press of a button.

http://www.ee.washington.edu/conselec/CE/sp95reports/farber/edrtcl.htm

Or any of the kid's toys that record and replay sounds?

	Dave B.  G0WBX