[aprssig] MFJ-1278

gervais fillion ve2ckn at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:19:33 EDT 2005

hi joseph
well one thing i could tell you is that the 1278 could not be modify to be
able to run a THENET in the packet mode ,my response i had it was that it
"was not a TNC2"
like the PK232 it seems to be in his own world

it will finish just like my PK,on hf where it was and still is one of the
best tnc with the PK

73/s
gervais,ve2ckn