[aprssig] APRS in New Orleans got one packet out!

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:29:08 EDT 2005

I may be reporting to the area to help in a week or so. When that happens we
will have laptops that will have satellite internet connectivity. Maybe I
can link one up to an APRS station to provide a portable I-Gate. I don't
have a lot of info on this yet. I'll let you know as more info becomes
available. If I can use such a setup, I'll probably want to use something
better than a D7A because of its KISS limitations.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.