[aprssig] FW: WSJ - Article about HAMs and Katrina.

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Sep 6 16:38:13 EDT 2005

"In an age of high-tech, real-time gadgetry, it's the decidedly unsexy ham
radio -- whose technology has changed little since World War II -- that is
in high demand in ravaged New Orleans and environs."

Oh, come now - that's not exactly fair.  Many of us more progressive hams
are now using Vietnam-era technology!

Scott
N1VG