[aprssig] TM-D700A question

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 5 14:36:41 EDT 2005

If the data band is on A side, then you can have UHF
and degraded sensitivity for VHF on the B side.  If
you run data on B side, then you can put VHF on A side
with no problems.  I don't think you can run any UHF
on A side.

If you frequent a UHF repeater instead of a VHF
repeater, then put data on A side and your UHF freqs
on the B side.

I run data on B side and use A side for VHF coms when
I travel.  If I want to use UHF and APRS then I have
to do what I listed above and put APRS on A side and
use B side for UHF.

Chris
KB8UIH