[aprssig] 50 Ways...

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Sun Sep 4 06:31:05 EDT 2005

Great!!

How about for the folks who DIDN'T choose to evacuate, something a
little more somber:

An autumn day-
in a wet and windy September
I am alone-
Gazing from my window to the streets insane
On a freshly fallen shroud of rain.

I am a rock, I am an island.

I've built walls,
A fortress deep and mighty
That debris did penetrate
I have no need of FEMA
FEMA causes pain
It's laughter and loving I disdain

I am a rock, I am an island

And a rock feels no pain, and an island never cries.

Wes