[aprssig] New Orleans APRS digi still on the air

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Sep 2 14:16:43 EDT 2005

I realize the limitations of the inverter types.  They've got bigger ones,
too: http://www.yamaha-propane-natural-gas-generators.com/ef4000dec.htm.
And remote start on some models.  They're more expensive than the standard
models, but they're still covered under the factory warranty, and they're
ready to run.

If I lived out in the country and had a big propane tank, I'd definitely get
one.  Here, my main hazards are floods and earthquakes, both of which I
suppose are likely to shut down natural gas delivery.

Scott
N1VG