[aprssig] New Orleans APRS digi still on the air

Ray McKnight shortsheep at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 1 20:03:10 EDT 2005

I would call it "stupid" to live in a hurricane-prone area
and not have a battery-powered AM/FM radio and a few
spare batteries... just basic self-preservation.

Isn't going to matter though as I doubt the few stations still on the
air will last much longer, when their generator's run out of fuel, they're
off the air.