[aprssig] findU update

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Thu Sep 1 15:39:24 EDT 2005

Once again the APRS community has come through for me, looks like I
have a good site for findU in Pittsburgh. Thanks for everyone's
concern, and offers.

I'm not sure when the move will actually happen, probably with little
or no notice. My fears about the capacity of the backup machine were
well-founded, with half a load the machine bogs at times, with a full
load it will be worse, hopefully my slashdot experience can be put to
use here.

Telemetry plots are not working on the backup, have to install
ploticus, CW and findU registrations are disabled on the backup
machine, and a few other minor problems which I need to get fixed.
I'm working these issues as fast as I can, I'm sorry for the trouble.

Steve K4HG