[aprssig] findU in trouble...

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Thu Sep 1 11:20:06 EDT 2005

On Sep 1, 2005, at 10:51 AM, Steve Dimse wrote:

> I will therefore need a new site to host the server, if anyone has
> an offer, please email through my gmail account (sdimse at gmail.com),
> or call me 305-942-1174.

Guess I should have made the needs a bit clearer. findU needs a pro
datacenter level of hosting, I get 17 million hits a month, bandwidth
was 147 GB last month (which if I didn't misplace a decimal point is
an average of 440 kbits/sec (average, peak is perhaps three times as
much). This is just web, there is also DNS, email, SSH, APRS IS
incoming streams, etc. It might fit on a completely dedicate d T1,
but it really calls for a true datacenter connection.

Steve K4HG