[aprssig] KPC3+ from GPS to TERMINAL

Mark Saurman vo1one at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 12:46:46 EST 2005

Yes, it is three control-C's (^C ^C ^C) by default.  I believe if you
change the COMmand to something other than $03 (CTRL-C) that you'll
have to use that character, but don't quote me on that.  The +++ is
from the Hayes command set to get the modems ATtention.  I remember
back when BBS's were still big using that often to hang up.  +++ATH0

73,
Mark VO1ONE