[aprssig] K5OBY Emergency Beacon

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Oct 29 20:23:39 EDT 2005

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005, Ron Tonneson wrote:

> Findu does not recognize these as an emergency beacon.

Correct, but Xastir and aprsworld do.  I think there's even a
mailing list you can sign up for at aprsworld that will send you and
e-mail if an emergency beacon happens within XX radius of your
location.

This guy obviously turned on his emergency beacon from Xastir.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer