[aprssig] Wireless Weather Station Frequency ?

Ken Brown W2KB at comcast.net
Sat Oct 29 09:29:21 EDT 2005

I can only speak to my Rainwise Mark III here in the USA.

The main unit sends the data on 418.00 MHz  to the display and computer
interface, and the tipping rain gauge (which is remote at waist height in a
clear area amongst the trees so as to be readily cleaned of debris) sends
the rain info to the main unit on 315.00 MHz.

I verified these frequencies using an HT in scan mode.

73, ---Ken W2KB

WWW.W2KB.ORG <http://www.w2kb.org/>

  _____