[aprssig] Re: Wireless Weather Station Frequency ?

Ian ZL1VFO zl1vfo at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 19:15:05 EDT 2005

> From: "Andrew Rich" <vk4tec at tech-software.net>
> Subject: [aprssig] Wireless Weather Station Frequency ?
> To: "TAPR List" <aprssig at lists.tapr.org>

> Does anyone know what radio frequency these wireless weather stations work
> on ?

> Cheers
> Andy VK4TEC

Depends on the brand and model. Do you have a url for it?

If you are thinking of this one
<http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/en/product/Y5195> I
think it's 433.8 MHz or thereabouts. I haven't had a chance to pull
one apart or see the EMC docs for it as yet...

Other possibilities could be 303.8MHz, 925MHz, 2.4GHz or some other
RRD / SRD / LIPD band.

-Ian ZL1VFO