[aprssig] what are the currently available inexpensive

Vic Fraenckel victorf at windreader.com
Fri Oct 28 14:29:20 EDT 2005

How about:
 20 Channel EM-406 SiRF III Receiver with Antenna
http://www.sparkfun.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cart=429613&cat=1&itemid=497&
NOTE: need the & but I can't make it part of the URL ;>{ (

for $80.00. Check it out!

Vic

Victor Fraenckel - The Windman
victorf ATSIGN windreader DOT com
KC2GUI

      Home of the WindReader Electronic Theodolite
                               Read the WIND

"Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?"
-Count Oxenstierna (ca 1620) to the young King Gustavus Adolphus

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough
men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell

"When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign: that
all the dunces are in confederacy against him."   -Jonathan Swift