[aprssig] One-wire wx help

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Oct 28 13:21:31 EDT 2005

What I really need to know is if the OpenTracker is misreading the
temperature when the barometer is plugged in.  It has no way to
differentiate between two sensors of the same type on the bus.

The new diagnostic firmware will soon have an option to enumerate connected
devices.  It may be necessary to plug in devices one at a time to get their
IDs - so far it has avoided that problem because the basic wind instrument
only has one device for each family code.

Scott
N1VG