[aprssig] Wireless Weather Station Frequency ?

Sean Jewett sean at rimboy.com
Fri Oct 28 11:00:20 EDT 2005

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005, Andrew Rich wrote:

> Seems 433.92 MHz and +/- 200 KHz

I think that's where mine is at.  If it's possible to receive on a scanner
how about a computer based decoder via sound card.

On the other hand, if you can come up with a reasonably priced black box
decoder that spits out serial I'm sure there'd be a few of us that would
like it as an inexpensive solution for a WX station.  Target (chain
retails store) sold a WX station a couple years back with anemometer at a
reasonable price... I (regretfully) picked up on the one with
temp/humidity for testing purposes.  On the other hand, the companies
doing these wireless WX stations seem to think because they've added a
serial port they can ask another $100-$150 USD.

Sean...

--
The punk rock will get you if the government don't get you first.
	--Old 97's