[aprssig] UI-VIEW - APRSDOS COMPATIBILITY

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Oct 27 18:52:32 EDT 2005

One possibilty is that APRSdos honors the
ALT-NET concept such that it will only receive
APRS packets transmitted to the specific APRS
callsigns.  Check the original WX station packet
and make sure its AX.25 to-call begins with "AP...".

Or just toggle CTRL-OTHER on to let APRSdos see
all packets.(hit C then O or something like that)...
Bob

>>> "keith allen" <ag4ac at earthlink.net> 10/27/05 5:02 PM >>>
Would anyone have any idea why a weather stn using UI-View as it's platform can be seen by WinAPRS running via D-700 but not by my APRSDOS runiing via D700.

F. Keith Allen, AG4AC
President, CCERC, Al
Net Mgr, St Clair ARES Nets, Alabama
My cellphone is a HAM Radio.You want to talk to me, GET A LICENSE!