[aprssig] GeoSat 4 Price published

Brad [VE3BSM] lists.nospam at bpsmicro.com
Thu Oct 27 18:23:53 EDT 2005

However, I still maintain the presentation is clueless marketing since:

1)    The undefined acronym was used in the context of a page oriented to
APRS.
<<<

To be fair, the geosat.us site looks less like an actual manufacturer's site
and more like a personal page set up by an employee (who happens to be a
ham).
The actual manufacturer's site didn't even mention the new models last time
I looked, which is probably wise since they wouldn't want sales to halt
while people awaited the new models. I know a few companies bit by that. :->