[aprssig] WHY all the attachments?

Noel Shrum ar798 at tcnet.org
Tue Oct 25 14:52:47 EDT 2005

I get on the internet using my cellphone as a modem.
Its only a 14.4Kbps modem so lots of HTML mail makes it take alot longer
to download my email.
Most of the HTML email that I see are more than twice the size of a
plain text email because it sends the message in plantext AND again in
HTML format with all the HTML markup.

Noel
W8TVI