[aprssig] UI-View - one source of delayed packets?

Larry Prelog prelog at andrews.edu
Tue Oct 25 07:40:08 EDT 2005

Hey Ron,
    I have observed this as well.  It is quite funny to watch a mobile
retrace his path and then end up 10 miles away in the next minute.  I
wonder if it has anything to do with the comms error that show up on
ui-view from time to time.  Maybe it dumps all the info from the tnc
after the pc is communicating with the tnc again.
Larry  KE4PM