[aprssig] Fwd: macaprs

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Mon Oct 24 07:30:35 EDT 2005

On Oct 23, 2005, at 11:31 PM, Brian Riley wrote:

> I gave up on Xastir on OSX as I could never make it work with a TNC
> through a USB/serial connection. It goes through all the motions
> then either crashes or sits there dumb!

I've been running it for a couple of years (maybe longer?) with no
trouble.  I use Keyspan adapters.  My knee-jerk reaction is to blame
it on your 232/USB adaptor, but that's without knowing any facts.

If you want to try again, meet us on the xastir list.  They're a
helpful bunch, and there are several OS X users.

http://www.xastir.org

-Jason
kg4wsv