[aprssig] Fwd: macaprs

Ron Cluster rcluster at rgisp.com
Sun Oct 23 17:49:29 EDT 2005

Well every time I try to connect to my UI-VIEW APRS Server it says TCP Open
failed. Do you know if MacAPRS is compatible with UI-View?

It should be able to connect. Probably a matter of getting the server
address and port number correct on the MacAPRS side of things. And make sure
you don't have a firewall on either machine blocking those ports.

Just some thoughts as I haven't tried this. Maybe some others on the list
have some experience here?

73.....Ron.....AC7TK.....(-9 Mobile, -2 Wx, -1 Work)
UI-View32 iGate in Eugene, OR