[aprssig] N1547C tracker

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Thu Oct 20 18:01:50 EDT 2005

On Oct 20, 2005, at 5:33 PM, John K9IJ wrote:

> This  operation is blatantly illegal... period... and I hope nobody
> 'officially' brings
> it to the attention of Riley.

I disagree completely from you. I accept your right to interpret the
rules as you wish, and adjust your operation accordingly, though
apparently you think it is OK to break the rules as long as you don't
get caught. I operate completely within the rules, and I interpret
the rules as making unattended tracker operation completely legal. It
would be nice if you would accept that others interpret the rules
differently, and give them the freedom to operate as they see fit
rather than trying to force your interpretation on them.

Steve K4HG