[aprssig] N1547C tracker

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Thu Oct 20 13:28:57 EDT 2005

Yes it is an "interesting" idea .. but I doubt that it would survive.  While
Bob has the best of intentions, I believe that there are some folks who
would balk at installing "technology" along the Appalachian trail .. to the
point of damaging, and/or removing such 'technology'

Richard Amirault              N1JDU
Boston, MA, USA          Go Fly A Kite