[aprssig] D700 as a digi

Wes Johnston aprs at kd4rdb.com
Wed Oct 19 18:29:41 EDT 2005

Wasn't there a quirk, or bug in the UIFLOOD in the d700?  Other than
that, it's a fine digipeater for emergency services.  Can't adjust the
TXD when in APRS mode though...  Mine is setup right now for SCSGn-n for
just those times when i need a little extra "boost" outbound from a
laptop in a building and can't hit the local digi, but can hit my car in
the parking lot.

Wes