[aprssig] D700 as a digi

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at jnos.org
Wed Oct 19 17:06:50 EDT 2005

> The D700 can stand alone as
> a fully performing WIDEn-N with not only full support
> of UIDIGI, UIFLOOD and UITRACE parameters but
> also has additional DIGI capabilities not even found
> in the ubiquitous KPC3:

Bob - do you have a brief summary of how to use the D700 for a fill in
system?  Something that ALL D700 owners can copy and print out or keep
in their PDA notepad for the times they need it.

With the luck I'm having getting in to the system in places, I wish more
folks would leave their mobiles running as WIDE1 fills.   We need it!

Bill