[aprssig] Lets Fix New-N now!

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Tue Oct 18 19:12:28 EDT 2005

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005, Ron Tonneson wrote:

> I am running a KPC-3+ with Rom Ver 9.1, should I use the settings here
> <http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/aprs/kpc3+WIDEn.txt> for this configuration?

You fail to mention to what service the TNC is put...  Is it a
wideN-n digi?  A fill-in digi?  A home station?

Check http://nwaprs.info for an easy-to-follow list of the setup
required for the various uses.  Those guys spent a lot of time
hashing it out and I think they got it right.  We're using it in
this area and it is working VERY WELL!

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer