[aprssig] Transmitting data to a hot air balloon

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Tue Oct 18 14:09:02 EDT 2005

I assume you would be doing this on the ham bands. Unless there is a ham
onboard the balloon I don't think that this would be legal ... however ..
you can transmit that weather data TO OTHER HAMS .. and the ballon can
listen in .. that's ok.

Richard Amirault              N1JDU
Boston, MA, USA          Go Fly A Kite