[aprssig] AFilter 2.8.0

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Sun Oct 16 19:41:06 EDT 2005

Is anyone out there still using AFilter 2.8.0 to connect to any of the three
main JavAPRS servers and filter data onto port 3033 on a computer?  I use it
for a special purpose to filter data from the main servers on port 10152 to
port 3033 locally.  However, lately when I connect to any of these 3 servers
(first,2nd,3rd) AFilter says Login Pending on the bottom of the screen.  I
don't show up as connected on the main servers stats page and I don't seem
to get any data through.

Can anyone tell me what may have changed over the last several months or is
anyone using this program?  I really don't want to go to a filtered port on
the server because it just doesn't quite fit my needs as well as AFilter.

Thanks for any input,

Mike
Kb8zgl